Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'm employed

I have recently begun a new position! I'm working at the Tucson Osteopathic Medical Foundation. This is a very exciting opportunity for me, as I am the Communications Associate, which means that I actually get to use my Marketing degree!!

I have already learned so much. Especially about Osteopathy, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT), and D.O.s.

Throughout the year I will be working on the radio show Healthwise which airs at Noon on Sundays on AM790 KNST and consists of an interview of a different professional each week (usually D.O.s) to inform listeners about different health issues. Another item I will be working on is a complimentary magazine called Something More that is published for the osteopathic patient and includes articles about health, medicine, and the benefits of Osteopathic Medicine. I am also assisting with a look for the website.

So, if any of you have an questions about Osteopathic Medicine or are looking for a D.O. in Southern AZ, send me an email, or give me a call at the office, 299-4545.

No comments: