Saturday, February 14, 2004

Update on the “A” Mountain Climb:

Thanks you so much to all of you who have agreed to participate!!! We have a team of over 50 people!! I am so looking forward to Climbing A Mountain with all of you. I will try to update you again on some more details later. As is stands now, plan to be at Pima Community College West Campus at 7:30am on Saturday, March 6th so that we can all meet as a team before the climb. Then we can meet again at the top for a team photograph. I will be getting the shirts a few days before the climb, so I might be able to get them to you ahead of time, otherwise you can get them from me that morning. As far as the shirts go, they are going to be awesome!! Avery special thanks to Sarah and Emmy for their wonderful efforts in helping me with the design. They are something to look forward to! :) We ended up ordering a few extras, so if you would still like to join us, let me know…we have some XL shirts, but they will still cost the $40. If that is too much, let me know…maybe we can work something out.

No comments: