Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Services

Hi everyone, I want to let you know that we are all dealing as well as we can. We are keeping busy preparing everything for the services. We look forward to the celebration fo Josh's life, and we hope to see many of you there.

If you have a rugby jersey, please feel free to wear it!!!

The viewing/visitation will be Thursday evening from 5-8pm (with a rosary starting at 7pm). This will be at Desert Sunset Funeral Home (3081 W Orange Grove Rd; on Orange Grove, jus west of Shannon, but east of I-10; 520-297-9007).

The memorial service will be Friday morning at 10am at Calvary Christian Fellowship Center (3850 N Commerce Dr; Prince & I-10; 520-292-9661)



Directions from I-10 heading "West":

1:Take the exit- exit number 254- toward PRINCE RD. 0.3 miles Map

2: Stay straight to go onto N FREEWAY RD. 0.1 miles Map

3: Turn LEFT onto W PRINCE RD. 0.1 miles Map

4: Turn RIGHT onto N BUSINESS CENTER DR. 0.5 miles Map

5: Turn LEFT onto N COMMERCE DR. <0.1 miles Map

6: End at 3850 N COMMERCE DR TUCSON AZ Map




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marissa,

Anonymous said...

Marissa,
To say we are saddened by Josh's death just can't touch what we actually feel. Somehow through all these months we kept thinking that Josh would pull it off. He was so strong. He was also one of the nicest people I've ever met in my life.

I also want to say that I think his entire family is phenomenal. The way one of you was always with him, the way you supported him and Gretchen and the kids, the amount of effort and strength it took to keep going--it's something to point to and say "There--they know how to be a family!"

And as for you personally, Marissa, well, you've been just wonderful. This web page and the automatic e-mailings to keep us all informed have been great. What I admire most about this is the way you managed to keep us all focused on the positive. You'd tell us about setbacks but you'd also keep us looking at the advances that Josh had made. You were so good about this and you deserve high praise for it. Thank you for doing this the way you did. It allowed us to keep informed about Josh at the same time it allowed us not to pester you guys with phone calls. It allowed us to participate without intruding, to have hope.

All of you are in our hearts.

Ellen and Dick

Anonymous said...

Dear Connie and family,
I only today heard of Josh passing. I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. May God watch over you and give you strength.
Angie Ortiz

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet wonderful Allen family: I am so sorry to hear of Josh's death. The wourl has lost a precious person. I will always remember him. I see this sweetest little boy, his big round brown eyes, I hear his a slight lisp, calling teacher will you help me write my name. I remember his painting of a giraffe and a truck. He never really liked doing the projects. He loved to play inside and out. I have always known he would be a very good father. Oh it is just so sad and so unfair. I will pray for your family. I will visit him in heaven.
Gail Leland

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet wonderful Allen family: I am so sorry to hear of Josh's death. The wourl has lost a precious person. I will always remember him. I see this sweetest little boy, his big round brown eyes, I hear his a slight lisp, calling teacher will you help me write my name. I remember his painting of a giraffe and a truck. He never really liked doing the projects. He loved to play inside and out. I have always known he would be a very good father. Oh it is just so sad and so unfair. I will pray for your family. I will visit him in heaven.
Gail Leland

Anonymous said...

home equity loans tax